Following the diploma in graphic designing at NEXGEN Campus would be a great opportunity for students to be professionals in using the best designing tools that are available in areas of graphic designing. Graphic design is art with a purpose. It involves a creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols or even words. It is visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas using various graphic elements and tools.
Following is the course content for Diploma in Graphic Design.
Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Page Maker, Indesign, QuarkXpress
- Getting started with Vector & Raster
- Working with Files
- Introducing & Using Tools, Rulers, Guides & Snap – to Guides
- Working with Layers and Channels
- Making Selection
- Placing Type in an Image
- Working with Special Layer Functions
- Creating Special effects with Filters
- Multi – page Document Setup & Master Pages
- Using Clipping Groups, Paths & Shapes
- Formatting type including Styles, Sizes, Leading, Tracking, Kerning
- Working with Short – cuts
- Painting & Illustrations with Photoshop, Illustartor